TERMS & CONDITIONS
* “VIEROOTS HEALTH AWARENESS SERVICES" maintains the https://www.eplimo.ae/ Website ("Site").
* “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
* ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
* ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE’’
* ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
* ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
* ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
* PAYMENT CONFIRMATION (for Services) – Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
* CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY - Once booking is made there will be No Refund and NO Cancellation.
* DELIVERY POLICY (for Services):
* Once the payment is confirmed , We will send a message to the Client by email and SMS for appoint ment for collecting the Saliva Samples . Once the Saliva Sample s collected and we will process it and Test Report will be uploaded to the Eplimo app Within 3 to 4 weeks followed by a Online Consultation
* ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
* ‘’https://www.eplimo.ae/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
* ‘’https://www.eplimo.ae/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://beyondmydna.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
* ‘’The https://www.eplimo.ae/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’
* “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
* When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
* If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
* If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
* If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
* When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
* If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
* Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
* If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
* If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
* For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
* If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
* Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.